101 Affirmations for self love. Say these affirmations daily to build your self-worth, self-esteem, and improve your dating life. Because ultimately, at the end of the day you date at the level of your self-esteem.
Self love is an important part of feeling happy, confident and living a well balanced life. When you struggle with loving yourself and your self-worth. It can be hard to cope with what life throws at you.
This is especially true when it comes to dating successfully.
Which let’s be honest, with all of the endless swiping on dating apps, texting issues and going on date after date. Getting your hopes up, only to be let down, or ghosted, again and again. Can often leave you feeling disappointed, rejected and exhausted.
And when you experience this cycle time and again? It can take it’s toll on your self-esteem, amplify (or activate) dating insecurities. While completely eroding your confidence.
Luckily, there are tools, like affirmations. Which can help you build your self love and confidence. As well as, help you to be more resilient, so you’re better able to cope with the ups and downs of dating.
What Is Self Love?
Self-love is an appreciation and a compassion for yourself that develops overtime. By way of, how you feel and think about yourself. As well as, through the consistent actions and choices you make. In your life and your relationships. Choices, which lovingly support the innate value of your entire being in every way. Including Mentally, emotionally, physically and spiritually.
It’s also important to mention, that building self-love is a practice. Affirmations and intentions are only one part of the process. There are many tools that you can (and should) incorporate in to your life to build your self love. However, affirmations are an excellent place to start.
101 Affirmations For Self Love (Use Daily)
1. I deserve a life filled with love and affection.
2. I deeply and completely, love and accept myself.
3. I am easy to love.
4. My natural state is love, I deserve to be happy.
5. I am willing to accept myself with unconditional love.
6. I am a beautiful person, inside and out.
7. I am loved and I am lovable.
8. I am focused on enjoying life, and I find happiness everywhere I look.
9. I am worthy and deserving of love.
10. I love myself unconditionally, and offer the same love to others.
11. I am peaceful, happy, healthy, and free to be me.
12. It is safe for me to be me.
13. I deserve love, compassion, and empathy.
14. I am wonderful just as I am.
15. I deserve to feel happy and content.
Affirmations For Loving Yourself
16. I am beautiful and desirable.
17. I am valuable and valued.
18. I give myself permission to feel happy and content.
19. I love the person that I am becoming.
20. I am worthy of all the good life has to offer.
21. I love and treasure my body.
22. I believe in myself. Everything is happening perfectly for me.
23. I am a radiant and joyous person.
24. I am open to receive love, kindness and happiness wherever I go.
25. Happiness is my birthright, I am worthy of all the good life has to offer and accept it now.
26. I have a life filled with grace and ease.
27. Today, I choose me.
28. I honour my own life path.
29. I am worthy and deserving of love and respect.
30. I am kind to myself.
You Are Good Enough Right Now
One thing, to keep in mind, as you work on building your self love practice. Is that there isn’t a certain amount that you have to love yourself to find love. You are good enough to have the love you want. Right now. You always have been and you always will be.
At the end of the day, it’s all about you seeing that for yourself, independent of others. Then making self loving choices for your love life from there.
Self Love Affirmations For Self Worth
31. I love and accept myself. Each moment in my life is perfect.
32. I feel beautiful, and I am beautiful.
33. It’s my time to shine! I’m ready to live the life of my dreams.
34. I am an attractive and loveable person.
35. I believe in the person I am becoming.
36. I am always enough.
37. I am grounded, peaceful, and centered.
38. I am exactly who I need to be in this moment.
39. I am worthy of love, peace, and joy.
40. I love who I am in this moment.
41. I am grateful that self-love comes to me with ease.
42. I deserve good things.
43. Today, I choose to love myself.
44. I respect and value myself.
45. I am beautiful, bold and brave.
Positive Self-Love Mantra’s
46. I love and approve of myself.
47. I lovingly take care of my body, my mind and my emotions.
48. I am always in the right place at the right time.
49. I radiate self love and confidence.
50. I am blessed beyond measure.
51. I know I am worthwhile. It is safe for me to succeed. Life loves me.
52. I am loved, chosen and valued.
53. I am grateful for my beautiful and healthy body.
54. I am comfortable in my own skin.
55. I am ever-evolving and ever-expanding.
56. I love myself deeply and fully.
57. I am grateful for my body and all it does for me.
58. I am living my life surrounded by love.
59. I am confident and strong.
60. My body is capable of incredible things, even miracles.
Morning Affirmations For Self Love & Acceptance
61. I have full power over my life and trust my decisions.
62. I deserve the best that life has to offer.
63. I acknowledge my own self-worth, and my confidence is soaring.
64. My natural state is love, I deserve to be happy.
65. I am worthy of relationships that are loving, genuine and nourishing.
66. I easily prioritize myself and my needs.
67. I love and accept myself unconditionally.
68. I am strong and resilient.
69. I deeply love and accept all of me.
70. I am open to love and ready to receive miracles.
71. I value and honour my boundaries.
72. I am a well loved and well respected person.
73. Today I choose joy and self-acceptance.
74. I am now seeing myself in a new and loving light.
75. My life is filled with joy and abundance.
76. Loving myself comes easy to me.
77. I am overflowing with joy, vitality and energy.
78. I am loved because I was born.
79. I am powerful and confident.
80. I have a loving relationship with my body.
Self Love Quotes & Affirmations For Self Confidence
81. My self love and self worth, comes from within.
82. I am now a reflection of my highest self.
83. I am a magnet for love, abundance and blessings in all forms.
84. I am loveable, special and unique.
85. My positive thinking creates my positive life.
86. I love my body, and it is safe to love my body.
87. I give myself the love I’ve always needed.
88. I am worthy of my dreams.
89. I am proud of me, of what I can do and who I am as a person.
90. I am my own best friend.
91. It is safe, right and good to be me.
92. Everyday and in every way, I love myself more and more.
93. I am worthy of love and happiness.
94. My body is perfect just the way it is. I am proud of how I look.
95. I am open to letting love flow into my experience now.
96. I am worthy of love and attention.
97. Believing in myself comes naturally to me.
98. I am feeling better and better every day.
99. Every day in every way my self love and self worth is growing.
100. I am constantly attracting love into my life.
101. I am worthy of infinite love and unending compassion.
How To Use Affirmations
1. First, start out by writing down your thoughts around loving yourself more that you want to change. If this is too challenging or you feel blocked, it’s helpful to set an intention to receive awareness. Then as you go about your day write down any self deprecating or negative thoughts as they come up. You can use a notebook or the notes app on your phone.
2. Next, choose a few (3-5) affirmations from the list above. Taking care to pick the ones that most align with the current beliefs that you want to change.
3. Thirdly, say your affirmations out loud. Repeat them over. Slowly and firmly and with conviction. As you say your affirmations, make sure you are saying them in the present tense. And always make sure to use only positive language.
4. As you say your affirmations, place your hand over your heart and call up a the feeling of what you want. If it’s self love, think about what love feels like to you. Then pull that feeling into your body, your heart and your entire being.
Let that energy flow through your body and radiate outward. As you repeat your positive statement, over and over. If you feel awkward that’s ok! It will start to feel more natural over time.
5. Remember to be kind to yourself! Affirmations are a practice. It takes daily consistency and time to change your thoughts and feelings. But it can be done!
Do Self Love Affirmations Work?
Yes, self-love affirmations and positive self talk works. This is because the consistent repeating of positive statements, helps to re-wire the neural pathways in your brain. (1). Which in turn, changes the default patterns that influence your beliefs and how you think about yourself. Ultimately replacing those long buried negative patterns of feeling unworthy or undeserving of love. With ones that now default to the newly installed patterns, which generate more loving thoughts and feelings about yourself. (2)
However, in my experience to be 100% effective, they must be used in combination with other self-worth building tools for long term results. It’s also essential, that while you’re building self love, that you have a consistent daily positive mindset As well as, working on your overall self concept.
Learning To Love Yourself And Dating Confidence
Though you may struggle with self love now, remember you have the power to change your life. You are worthy and deserving of a great relationship and feeling a deep love for yourself.
Use these 101 affirmations for self love, to banish your dating insecurities, and build your self-worth. Because you are truly loveable and worth loving on every level.
What To Read Next
Save these 101 Affirmations for Self Love, Self Confidence, + Dating Success for later on Pinterest…