50 Love affirmations to attract your soulmate and manifest an amazing relationship.
We become what we think about the most, and what you think, feel and experience when you’re dating will reflect this too. If you’re looking for your soulmate, but aren’t having much luck. Then learning how to use positive love affirmations can help.
Positive affirmations are powerful tools that you can use to attract what you want more of, into your life. Including love. If you’re experiencing roadblocks on your dating journey, why not try an affirmation to help clear the way?
In this article you’ll find 50 powerful love affirmations to attract your soulmate that you can start using right away!
Before I share what the affirmations are let’s dive into a bit about how to use them.
How Love Affirmations Work To Attract Your Soulmate
Let’s face it, when you’re dating and looking for that special someone it can be frustrating! One minute you’re expecting the best. The next you’re confused wondering why it didn’t work out. With so many ups and downs, you end up riding an emotional rollercoaster.
Which ultimately causes you to pay attention to the negative and live more in the lower vibrational energy of lack, fear, disappointment and discouragement. Instead of living in the energy of having the love that you want to experience in your life.
This is the type of energy that will block you from love.
It’s normal to experience highs and lows in life, and dating is no exception. It’s how you learn to respond to the highs and lows while you’re dating that matter the most.
This is where love affirmations come in.
Affirmations are positive, emotional declarations that you use to change your outlook on life and change the events that occur in your life.
Affirmations work by helping you to shift your focus and your mindset. To consciously choosing what you want to think, be, do and feel and experience on a daily basis.
Which in turn, will eventually create the result that you want in your life.
With regular use, they can help to rewire your system both energetically and physically and overwrite old patterns in the brain and body. They help you to live the thoughts and feelings that are most aligned with what you want to attract.
In this article I’m writing from a more metaphysical point of view and blending in practical applications and strategies that I use as a dating coach.
However, if you’re the type that would like some evidence based from a scientific point of view. There are many studies showing that affirmations to do work. With regular use, they can help to shape behaviour, decrease negative influences and increase positive ones.
“A miracle is a shift in perception from fear to love.” — A Course In Miracles
50 Affirmations To Attract Your Soulmate
When you are looking for a soulmate it can become easy to get caught up in the negative, and start to forget about the positive. With that in mind, we compiled 50 affirmations to help you attract your ideal romantic partner and finally find the love of your life.
1. “Every day and in every way, I am surrounded with love.”
2. “It is safe for me to be loved.”
3. “I accept that I am loved and treasured for who I really am.”
4. “I accept perfect divine soulmate love into my life, right now.”
5. “Everyday and in every way I am attracting healthy loving soulmate relationships into my life.”
6. “My heart is always open to love.”
7. “My heart is open to receiving and giving soulmate love.”
8. “I am so happy and grateful now that I am in a loving relationship with my soulmate.”
9. “I allow myself to be seen and for other people to know who I am.”
10. “I am allowing myself to attract a healthy, loving relationship.”
11. “I give myself permission to be loved for who I really am.”
12. “I am worthy of deep soulful, soulmate love.”
Attract Your Soulmate Affirmations
These soulmate affirmations are designed to call in your specific person. They work best if you repeat them daily, while practice self loving actions. In addition it’s also important to stay on track by always practicing a positive mental diet. Which is one of the keys to making the law of attraction work for you.
13. “I spread love to everyone around me and it returns to me in abundance.”
14. “I am so happy and grateful that I am attracting in my soulmate now.”
15. “I have the power to give and receive love endlessly.”
16. “I naturally attract love everywhere I go.”
17. “I am magnetic and irresistible to my soulmate and a positive, loving healthy relationship.”
18. “Love is attracted to me and I am attracted to love.”
19. “I draw love and romance into my life with ease.”
20. “I radiate love and receive it back many times over.”
21. “I am beautiful and worthy of experiencing soulmate love.”
22. “I am grateful for the abundance of love in my life.”
23. “I trust the universe will find me my perfect soulmate.”
Soulmate Affirmations To Attract Love
Soulmate affirmations help you visualize your perfect partner, and envision having a deep spiritual connection with them. Use these affirmations as a manifestation tool to attract your beloved to you.
24. “I see love, I feel love, I am love.”
25. “I radiate unconditional love and am confident that my beloved is on their way.”
26. “I am allowing myself to radiate a love so powerful that my soulmate is drawn to me right now.”
27. “I am safe in all my relationships, and I allow myself to give and receive love.”
28. “I trust myself and trust that my intuition will lead me to where I need to go.”
29. “Every moment of loving connection in my life brings in my adoring soulmate.”
30. “I allow myself to easily attract perfect relationships into my life.”
31. “I am so happy and grateful that I am already connected deeply to my soulmate.”
32. “Now is the right time and place to meet my perfect partner.”
33. “I am divinely connected and irresistible to my perfect soulmate.”
34. “Deep soulmate love is my divine birthright, and I call it to me now.”
35. “I open my heart to myself and I trust that true love will follow.”
Affirmations For Finding Love
The search for true love with your perfect match is often a difficult and challenging process. But there are ways you can manifest your soulmate into your life by using the powerful love affirmations below.
36. “I Am attracting an amazing man with grace and ease.”
37. “I am lovable and worthy of receiving love.”
38. “It is safe for me to give and receive love.”
39. “Love is flowing to me and through me at all times.”
40. “I am worthy and deserving of soulmate love, romance, joy and all the good things that life has to offer me.”
41.“I open my heart, and trust that true love will arrive.”
42. “I am so happy and grateful that enduring, loving relationships brighten my life.”
43. “I am surrounded by love. All is well.”
44. “I am attracting love and romance into my life, and I accept it now.”
Positive Affirmations To Attract Love
Manifest your specific person by saying these positive love affirmations below.
45. “I attract love in all that I do.”
46. “I Choose Me, I Choose Love. “
47. “I happily give and receive love each day.”
48. “I am thankful for the love in my life and I am thankful for my caring partner.”
49. “I am attracting love and a soulmate relationship, based on love, honesty and respect.”
50. “I am safe and cherished in my loving soulmate relationship.”
How To Use Soulmate Love Affirmations (Tips To Make Them Work)
There’s nothing more frustrating than feeling like you’re doing everything right when saying your affirmations only to end up feeling like they’re not working for you. The problem may be in the way you communicate your desires to the Universe.
Because just saying affirmations isn’t enough to attract true love or call in your soulmate. There are other factors involved.
To get the best results out of your affirmation practice make sure to use the tips below.
1. Evoke Positive Feelings
Many people say love affirmations but have trouble seeing results. It isn’t just about reciting the words and then expecting a knock on your door with your soulmate on the other side. You must ignite a positive feeling in the present tense and take action in alignment with those thoughts and feelings.
Think about all the feelings associated with the love you desire. What does it feel like to be with your soulmate? What does it feel like to be in this wonderful relationship?
Bring those feelings into your body as much as you can.
Think Joy, Trust, Compassion, Excitement, Happiness, Gratitude and Love itself.
2. Embrace The Energy Of Gratitude
Gratitude is one of the highest energetic frequencies that you can embody. Being able to be grateful for the life you are living now can make your day brighter and more positive.
Being able to be grateful that love is on its way can create the energy that you need to stay aligned with the love that you are calling in.
3. Create Authentic Feelings
There are some people that struggle with making soulmate affirmations work know matter what they do. If this is happening, you will need to find wording that will feel authentic to you and your own personal beliefs. If it feels like it holds some truth for you, then you may find that you experience faster results.
As you say your chosen statement check inside how it feels to say it. Does it feel good, or is there a some doubt or resistance in the back of your mind?
If it’s not feeling good, adjust it so that it begins to feel more true to you. Use words that can open you up to possibility, such as “I am willing…”, “I am allowing…”, “I choose to…”.
4. Keep A Strong Positive Mental Diet
It’s also highly important to have a positive mindset and consistently think positively about the situation. While yes it’s normal to have a negative thought. Don’t let that thought take over and run wild. Make sure that for every negative thought you counter act it by stating something positive.
It may seem silly or feel awkward but soon it will feel normal. This is one of the major keys to manifesting that most people don’t talk about.
Your thoughts are powerful. You cannot think negative thoughts and get a positive result. Period.
5. Be Intentional
Be crystal clear on your end result and set an intention for the positive outcome that you want to attract in. Try mediating or just getting quiet for a minute or 2 before you start. Doing this step can help to clear your mind and make your intention even more clear.
6. Repeat, Repeat & Repeat Your Affirmations
Repetition is key. You’re reprogramming your subconscious mind and it will require repetition to overwrite patterns that have been running for years. Think or say your soulmate affirmations out loud as many times a day as you can for 5 or 10 minutes twice a day.
You can also visualize as you go to sleep at night. Or write them out once or twice daily if that feels good to you. In addition, you can also say specific ones in sets and cycles. For example use the same ones as a 30 day or 21-day love affirmation practice. Then switch to repeating another set.
7. Practice Forgiveness
Let go of your past relationships and heal what needs to be healed. Let go of what is heavy and keeping you from feeling truly happy and fulfilled now. I know this step can be difficult, however forgiveness at its core is really about letting go.
Our past relationships are our greatest teaches. Maybe this person hurt you, it doesn’t make it OK. It just means that you don’t have to carry this around anymore. Learn the lesson and move on.
“Recognize your own personal power and your worthiness to receive love.”
8. Choose Yourself
Recognize your own personal power and your worthiness to receive unconditional love. Believe in yourself and make loving choices for yourself. Practice daily self love and self care. Speak only of what you want to happen and let all the rest go. Understanding this is one of the keys to the soulmate manifestation process.
Intentionally Live A Life Filled With Love
Another key to to attracting in your beloved using soulmate affirmations is to speak and act in accordance with your love intention. As mentioned at the beginning of this article you can’t just say the affirmation without the emotion. And you can’t just expect love to show up if you aren’t taking any action on your your desire for a partner either.
Put yourself out there and give the universe a chance to deliver your beloved to you. Explore new interests, sign up for an online dating site, try a meet-up group, ask a friend to set you up, hire a dating coach or matchmaker. Live your life in a way that is also caring, loving and kind towards yourself and really living a life that is filled with love in all ways.
10 Ways To Live Your Love Intention
There are 5 Love Languages developed by Dr. Gary Chapman. Words of affirmation, gifts, quality time, physical touch and acts of service. Learn which ones are yours and then do for yourself the activities that make you feel the most loved.
- Treat yourself to fresh flowers every week.
- Dress up and take yourself on a date. If you feel moved to why not post a photo of yourself looking totally amazing to your instagram. For photo caption ideas check out this post here >>165 Single Quotes For Instagram (Best Caption Ideas For Singles).
- Clear out clutter and old clothes and donate anything that doesn’t lift you up.
- Make your home a sanctuary. Surround yourself with rich colors, textures and objects like new candles, essential oils or crystals that make you feel wonderful.
- Take care of your body and treat yourself like a queen for a day. Go to a spa, get a massage or a mani/pedi. Treat yourself to a luxurious body or face oil. Be in the energy of how good it feels in your body to be taken care of.
- Read an inspiring book or take an interesting class.
- Stay balanced by practicing daily self care and pay attention to you what you need the most.
- Engage and indulge your senses – go on a picnic and lay in the warm sun, snuggle up with a cozy blanket and cup of hot tea. Slowly eat a piece of dark chocolate or walk barefoot in the grass.
- Most importantly – Make consistent self-honoring choices that bring you joy.
What Is A Soulmate?
A soulmate is someone that you have a deep and meaningful connection with. It’s a person with whom you feel a such a strong sense of affinity with, that you feel like you’re destined to be together. While many people think of soulmates as romantic partners they can appear in many forms. Such as friends, family, and even your pets.
Ultimately, a soulmate is someone who you feel deeply connected to on a spiritual level. It’s also important to note that while many people tend to idealize soulmate relationships. Most spiritual teachings agree that finding your soulmate doesn’t mean that life will be perfect.
Soulmate relationships will have good times and challenging times. Which is not a bad thing. As soulmates are meant to help you to grow and evolve as an individual through your relationships.
Affirmations For Attracting Soulmate Love
If you use these soulmate affirmations they can help you quickly attract in love if you repeat them as often as possible. While also keeping in mind the following:
Life is a mirror, what you experience in your reality is a reflection of your current beliefs, thoughts and assumptions. You’ll find the more that you live the energy of love and think the thoughts that are aligned with your intentions, the more it will be reflected back to you.
This energy can help you trust that all is well with your world. And in turn you become more open to dating and putting yourself out there in new ways.
With daily practice repeating these powerful love affirmations to attract your soulmate can change your life. It can help you to develop the confidence that you need to make loving choices for yourself. The confidence you need to feel worthy of a deep, loving soul connection, and an abundance of love in every area of your life.
Because truly you are.
**Your Next Step**
Want to know where you can meet a High Quality Man? >> Get your complimentary guide HERE<<
**What To Read Next In Love & Dating**
- 101 Affirmations For Self-Love, Self Confidence (Heal Your Heart)
- Why Do Men Say They’re Interested But Don’t Pursue You?
- 3 Things To Do On A First Date (If You Want To Get Asked Out Again)
- How To tell If A Guy Likes You
Want More Great Dating Advice?
- Follow me on Pinterest: @DeannaCobden
- Follow me on Facebook: CoachDeannaCobden
- Follow me on Instagram: @DeannaCobden
Save these soulmate love affirmations to attract your soulmate on on Pinterest!
Photo Credits – Unsplash
This article was adapted from an original post by the author at lovejoyandwonder.com