Couples question game: 200 fun questions to ask your partner. The ultimate game of fun, romantic, deep and funny thought provoking relationship couples questions.
Wether you’re newly dating or married and together for years playing games can keep your love life fresh and interesting. In particular, a fun question game especially designed for couples can be an exciting way to spend time with your significant other.
First, question games are easy to play with your partner anywhere and any time. From date nights, road trips and casual game nights at home to parties with friends.
Secondly, question games have a way of bringing couples together in a fun and memorable way. As they help to create a space for you to have an enjoyable yet insightful conversation with your partner. Which can deepen your connection and take your relationship to the next level.
Couples Question Game
Ready for enjoyable conversation and a lot of laughs with your significant other? Below you’ll find the best list of fun couples game questions to ask your partner:
- What was the moment when you realized that we were meant to be together?
- What meme best represents our love life?
- What’s the craziest job you’d be willing to take?
- What’s the best compliment that you’ve received from me?
- What’s the weirdest thing you’ve seen your partner do?
- What superstitions do you believe in?
- What are some special memories that we can create together?
- What’s the wildest thing you’ve ever done?
- Have you ever been on a blind date?
- What would you do if you could be invisible for the day?
- If our love story was a movie, what would be the title?
- When you were single what was your cheesiest pick-up line?
- What in your life has been a blessing in disguise?
- What influential person from the past do you think would be Insta famous today?
- If you could time travel, what era would you go?
- What’s a totally weird and useless talent you have?
- If you could be TikTok famous for one thing, what would it be?
- If you won a round-the-world all expenses paid dream vacation, where would you go first?
- What do you consider to be the sexiest song ever made?
- Would you rather have to listen to the same one song for the rest of your life or watch the same movie?
Get to Know You Questions for Couples
While you may think that you already know everything about your spouse or significant other, chances are you don’t. These exciting couples questions will help you discover each other on a deeper level while still keeping the vibe light-hearted:
- What show did you love as a kid that you’d love to see a re-boot of now?
- You get to be re-born in any decade from history. Which do you choose?
- What are the top 3 things on your bucket list?
- If you could follow any band on the road, past or present, which one would you choose?
- Would you rather visit Narnia, Hogwarts or Gotham City?
- What silly or weird accomplishment are you secretly proud of?
- What’s a trending phrase that people use that you can’t stand?
- What was your most embarrassing in high school?
- What do you think the greatest pleasures in life are?
- Would you rather be highly attractive or super smart?
- What’s the most unusual thing you have an emotional attachment to?
- Do you have any weird, secret habits? What are they?
- What’s your love language?
- What impact do you want to have on the world?
- What’s a dream for your life that you’ve been able make come true?
- What do you find yourself thinking about the most during the day?
- What do you think will be the biggest challenge we’ll have as a couple in the future?
- Who was your childhood hero?
- What is something small that really makes your whole day?
- What was the best gift that I have ever given you?
How Well Do You Know Me Couples Questions
These “how well do you know me “questions for couples will test your knowledge about how much you and your boo already know about each other. While sparking an entertaining discussion about all the things you’re still learning. Here are some good “how well do you know me” quiz questions for couples:
- What’s the most embarrassing app that I’m obsessed with?
- What’s my biggest dream in life?
- What was my favorite thing to do as a kid?
- What’s my go to drink at starbucks?
- What’s at top of my bucketlist?
- What’s my love language?
- What’s my biggest pet peeve?
- What are 3 things that I always keep in my purse and/or wallet?
- Who was my best friend growing up?
- What did I want to be when I was growing up?
- How many times do I usually hit the alarm in the morning?
- Who was my first kiss?
- Did I have a childhood nickname? What was it?
- Who is my celebrity crush?
- Where’s the coolest place that I’ve ever traveled too?
- What’s my all-time favorite movie?
- Where would I live if I won the lottery?
- What hobbies would I like to try?
- What do you think I’m really good at?
- If I could jump on a plane tomorrow, where would I go?
Looking for an entertaining at home date night idea with your boo, or couples party idea with friends? Make things interesting by turning the questions into a rapid fire couples quiz game for a unforgettable night of laughter and fun.
If you want more fun questions for married couples or long-term partners, then end the evening by snuggling up with your Bae in bed with these Pillow Talk Questions For Couples.
“Twenty Questions” – Fun Couples Questions
What is the 20 questions game for couples?
The “20 questions game for couples” is a cute take on the game that you used to play growing up. In this version, couples ask each other 20 personal questions. The goal is to spark juicy conversations and help you learn more about your partner’s likes, dislikes, personality traits, and life experiences.
Here are 20 questions for couples that will spice up your convo:
- What movie would you want to experience seeing again for the first time?
- What memory of us always makes you smile?
- Would you rather have more time or more money?
- What advice would you give your younger self?
- What do you find exciting in life right now?
- What do you want to feel more appreciated for?
- What haven’t you had time for lately that you would love to do soon?
- What year of your life would you want to re-live?
- Would you rather your loved ones always be truthful or tell you lies to protect your feelings?
- Which do you value more: honesty or loyalty?
- What type of physical affection is meaningful to you?
- Do you judge a book by its cover?
- What’s something that instantly cheers you up?
- What’s something weird that always makes you think of me?
- When you have to make a big decision, do you tend to follow your head or your heart?
- How much willpower do you have?
- What is your biggest fear about growing older?
- How did you meet your childhood best friend?
- What’s the craziest dream you’ve ever had?
- Growing up were you a rule follower or a troublemaker?
Bonus game tip: Keep things interesting and light-hearted (and your spouse on their toes) by playing a rapid “quick fire” game of 21 questions for couples. In this version each person has only 30 seconds to answer a question. And, if you’re looking for good questions for a couples game night with friends, a rapid-fire version will definitely make for an entertaining evening for all.
They also may great TikTok and road trip questions too!
Fun Relationship Questions For Couples
These cute couples bonding questions are a fun way to quiz each other about your relationship:
- Were you nervous when you first kissed me?
- What did you first notice about me?
- What’s your favorite thing about our relationship?
- What’s the best relationship advice that you’ve ever heard?
- What’s something you want to experience together in the next year that we haven’t done yet?
- What new activities or hobbies would you want us to try together?
- Do you have any favorite family traditions?
- If you could describe our relationship in three words, what would it be?
- What are the top five things that you want us to achieve in the future?
- What does spending the perfect day as a couple look like to you?
- Would you rather be loved, respected, or admired by your spouse?
- Do you have a question about our relationship that you want me to ask you?
- What makes you feel closest to me?
- Who’s relationship did you admire the most growing-up?
- When did you first know that you wanted to be in a relationship with me?
- Date night out or date night at home?
- What’s your favorite photo of us?
- What would our celebrity couple name be?
- Who do you think is more of a risk-taker in our relationship, you or me?
- Which song best describes our love story?
Related – Yes or No Questions For Couples
Funny Couples Questions Game
This game consists of asking each other funny couples questions that range from silly to absurd, for a fun-filled experience. It’s a great way for new couples to break the ice, or liven up a weeknight date night or long drive for long-term couples at any stage.
- Would you rather give up your smartphone for a month or your sense of taste?
- If you could be in the Guinness Book of World Records for one thing, what would you choose?
- What would your drag queen name be?
- Who in your friend group would die first in a zombie apocalypse?
- Which historical figure do you think would have the largest following on TikTok?
- What’s the weirdest thing you’ve ever done at someone else’s house?
- If you could commit any crime and get away with it, what would you do?
- What fictional friend group would you like us to join as a couple?
- Who is most likely to make up a ridiculously, funny dance and go viral on TikTok?
- Would you rather never be able to tell a lie, or never be able to tell the truth?
- Would you rather be on the bachelor or survivor?
- What’s the correct way to cut toast? Diagonally or straight across?
- Would you rather jump into freezing cold ice-water or walk across fiery hot coals?
- What’s the weirdest thing you have in your closet right now?
- Have you ever had a crush on a cartoon character?
- What is your most embarrassing travel story?
- If someone offered you a million dollars to give up your smartphone for 15 years, would you do it?
- If you could give your partner one superpower what would it be?
- Would you rather be young and beautiful and married to someone old and ugly, or be ugly and old and married to someone young and beautiful?
- If you could trade lives with anyone living or dead, who would you choose?
Related – Flirty Texts: Over 200 Cute, sweet and spicy flirtatious texts to send your special someone. For him, her, a crush, boyfriend, girlfriend or spouse.
Romantic Couples Questions To Ask Your Partner (Deep)
These romantic questions for couples are designed to be deep and thought provoking. The goal of this portion of the game is to nurture honest communication and lead to deeper conversation. Which will bring you closer and form a tight bond with your spouse or significant other.
- What is your favorite memory of us as a couple?
- When did you first know that you were in love with me?
- What’s a quality that you love about me that you hope never changes?
- When do you feel the most loved by me?
- In your opinion, what’s the best thing about being a couple?
- What’s your idea of a perfect kiss?
- What does a perfect date night look like to you?
- What does “romance” in a relationship mean to you?
- What are your top 3 most romantic dates that we’ve had together?
- When did you first want to kiss me?
- Who’s more likely to be romantic and save cards and ticket stubs for the memories?
- What is the most attractive thing someone can do?
- Who says ‘I Love You’ more often?
- Who’s most likely to plan a romantic date night?
- What are your hopes and dreams for us as a couple?
- What are the three things you feel most grateful for?
- Would you rather come home to rose petals in a bath or candles in the bedroom?
- What’s the most romantic vacation that we could take as a couple?
- Would you rather get a handwritten love letter or a surprise gift?
- What kind of physical touch best expresses your feelings for me?
Fun Questions to Ask Your Boyfriend or Girlfriend
In this section of our couples question game you’ll find cute and clever questions. That are perfect for spicing things up with your boyfriend or girlfriend:
- If you inherited $10k would you rather save it or blow it all on something extravagant?
- Would you ever date someone twice your age?
- What’s your favorite goodnight text to send to your partner?
- What’s your favorite good morning text to receive from a partner?
- Do you believe in love at first sight?
- If you could have any superpower, what would it be?
- What’s the craziest excuse you’ve ever made up to get out of a bad date?
- What’s the most over-the-top thing you’ve ever done for love?
- What was your favorite school trip of all time?
- What’s a country you’d love to visit?
- Do you like to plan in advance for the perfect vacation or go with the flow?
- How would you describe me to your friends?
- If your life was a movie which actor would play you?
- What are your three most frequently used emojis?
- What’s your all-time favorite place to take a boyfriend/girlfriend?
- What’s the most embarrassing thing you’ve ever done in front of a crush?
- What are your relationship dealbreakers?
- What’s the happiest you’ve ever felt?
- Do you find first dates fun or awkward and stressful?
- Do you think that your Zodiac sign accurately describes you?
Truth or Drink Couples Questions Game
Looking to spice things up on a couples game night? Then a game of “Truth or Drink” definitely fits the bill. The rules are simple: ask your partner a set of juicy questions, and they have to either answer you truthfully or take a drink.
Basically it’s part drinking game, part “truth or dare” and whole lotta chances to spill a few juicy secrets. So, you know things are bound to get interesting. Especially, if you’re having a party with other couples.
- What’s the worst date you’ve ever had?
- What’s the funniest DM you’ve ever received?
- How long did it take for you to fall in love with me?
- What’s your worst habit?
- Have you ever had a secret relationship?
- Who is your favorite family member?
- Have you ever broken-up with someone right before a holiday so that you didn’t have to buy them a gift?
- What’s your most embarrassing fantasy?
- What’s the weirdest role-play you’ve ever tried?
- What’s something I’ve done that totally surprised you?
- Where’s the weirdest place you’ve ever hooked up with someone?
- What is something about you that you think is embarrassing?
- What kind of kisses do you like the most?
- What body part of mine do you like the most?
- How many times in a week do you think about getting it on in the bedroom with me?
- What is something that I do that you think is incredibly sexy?
- hat is the weirdest romantic gift you have ever received?
- Have you ever had a paranormal experience?
- Have you ever broken the law?
- Have you ever faked “it” in the bedroom?
Related – Good Morning Texts For Him
Fun Couple Questions Game
In this section of our couples question game you’ll find fun questions that range from cute and funny to intriguing scenarios:
- What’s my sexiest quality?
- Who is more inclined to be jealous, you or me?
- Who’s more likely to get thrown out of a nightclub?
- Do you believe in ghosts?
- If you had to live in another country, where would you choose?
- What was your favorite family tradition growing up that you want us to now do as a couple?
- If we had a million dollars right now, what would we do with it?
- What’s something that you think could spice things up for us in the bedroom?
- Is there a place in the world that you would like to take me?
- If you had to do karaoke, what song would you sing?
- If you could ask a psychic two questions about our relationship, what would you ask?
- If you could host a dinner party with five influential people, either dead or alive, who would they be?
- What are the top three gifts you’ve ever received?
- Who’s more likely to be scared while watching a horror movie?
- Which celebrity would you hook up with if you had the chance?
- Did you have any cool collectibles as a kid?
- If you could be a marvel supervillain, which one would you choose?
- What’s the weirdest dream that you’ve had but never told anyone about?
- How would you describe your mother-in-law in one word?
- What is your biggest regret from a past relationship?
- What qualities do you think make for a healthy relationship that lasts?
- What is one way that we can increase our intimacy and make our relationship stronger?
- What was your favorite food growing up that you still love today?
- If a genie gave you three wishes, what would you wish for?
- What’s your all-time favorite comfort food?
- What’s one embarrassing memory from your childhood?
- What’s your favorite board game to play with me?
- When you were a kid what was the name of your favorite stuffed animal?
- What activity makes you feel the most alive?
- On a scale of 1 to 10, how weird are you?
- What is my dream job?
- What was your favorite book when you were a kid?
- If you were stuck on a desert island with only one book to read, what would it be?
- If you could learn another language instantly, which one would you pick?
- If you could be a member of any TV show family, which would it be?
Looking for a question game for couples? Below you’ll find more great games and couples trivia questions to play with your significant other.
More Couples Questions Games
- This Or That Questions For Couples: The ultimate list of 100 funny, flirty, spicy “this or that” couples questions. To ask your long-term partner, spouse, boyfriend or girlfriend on a date night.
- Who’s Most Likely To Questions For Couples: 200 “Who Is Most Likely To” questions for couples who want creative, juicy conversations and fun game nights.
- Funny Couples Questions: The best funny and creative questions to ask your partner for a night of laugh-out-loud fun.
Why Should You Play Couples Questions Games With Your Partner?
Benefits Of Playing Games As A Couple
Couples question games are perfect for couples at any stage. Yes, they’ll keep you entertained, laughing, and learning something new and interesting about each other.
And yes, those benefits are amazing. However, there’s more to it than you may think.
In my experience as a dating and relationship coach, I can tell you that the advantages of playing games together goes deeper than a simple night of fun.
As couples that play games, laugh together, ask questions and are curious about each other. Are happier and more satisfied with their romantic relationships in the long-run.
In fact, research out of Harvard University has shown that it’s the joy that people experience in their close relationships that’s the most important factor in determining long-term happiness and heath.
In addition, other studies have found that it’s not always about the person that you chose. It’s more about the relationship that you build. Which will determine a couples happiness and relationship satisfaction overtime.
So with that in mind, make sure that you take the time to check in with each other and keep investing in your relationship.
Stay curious, by asking fun and intimate questions that will deepen your emotional connection and don’t forget to keep the joy and playfulness alive. So your relationship can thrive.
**What To Read Next In Love & Relationships**
- Boundary Questions For Couples
- Flirty Questions To Ask A Guy or Girl
- Funny Questions (To Ask A Guy /Girl)
- Flirty Good Morning Texts For Him
- Third Date Questions
- Date Night Quotes
Let’s Get Social!
If you like question games for lovers then save this list of Couples Question Game: Fun Questions To Ask Your Partner for later on Pinterest.
To download this list of fun relationship questions for your couples questions games right click on the image and select “save as”.