100+ Funny couples questions to ask your partner. The funniest questions for couples to ask each other on a date night.
There is nothing more magical than spending some quality time deeply connecting with your partner. While yes, you can do that through heart-to-heart conversations. There’s also something special that happens when couples make each other laugh.
If you’re looking for ways to lighten up the conversation and get to know each other better, then these funny couples questions are the perfect way to start.
Funny Couples Questions
From “Who’s Most Likely To”, “Would You Rather”, fun “Yes or No Questions” to “This or That Couples Questions”. Below you’ll find the best list of funny couples questions to ask each other:
“Would You Rather” Fun Couples Questions
Playing a funny game of would rather with your partner is the perfect way to lighten the mood while getting silly and a little flirty with each other.
- Would you rather be the couple that everyone is jealous of or the couple that everyone wants to be friends with?
- Would you rather be invisible or be able to read your lovers mind?
- Would you rather be with a partner who wore sweatpants to everything (including funerals and weddings) or have one who only wears head to toe sequins to everything?
- Would you rather be beautiful and married to someone ugly, or ugly and married to someone beautiful?
- Would you rather have the ability to see 20 years into the future or 150 years into the past?
- Someone is about to take over the world – would you rather it be aliens or robots?
- Would you rather your partner have a tattoo of their ex’s face, or be stuck with a tattoo of your ex’s name?
- Would you rather your significant other always be 15 minutes late or always be 30 minutes early?
- Would you rather have a partner with seven fingers on each hand or seven toes on each foot?
- Would you rather be itchy for the rest of your life or always feel sticky?
- Would you rather have to dance every time you walk or sing every time you speak?
- Would you rather never be able to tell a lie, or never be able to tell the truth?
- Would you rather look 20 years older from the neck up or the neck down?
- Would you rather not brush your teeth for a week or not shower for 2 weeks?
- Would you rather share a toothbrush with your partner or have to wear your partner’s underwear?
Fun “Who is Most Likely To” Couples Questions
Asking each other “Who is most likely to” questions for couples can be a cute way to re-ignite the flame with your longtime partner. These playful questions are perfect for couples game nights with friends or simply connecting with each other on a deeper level:
- Who is most likely to lock their keys in the car?
- Who is most likely to accidentally send a spicy text to the wrong person?
- Who is most likely to burn dinner?
- Who is most likely to get an embarrassing tattoo?
- Who is the most likely to go skinny dipping?
- Who is most likely to end up in jail?
- Who is most likely to spend too much money on vacation?
- Who’s most likely to win a hot dog eating contest?
- Who’s most likely to bring home a stray animal?
- Who is most likely to get the hiccups?
- Who is most likely to eat junk food all day?
- Who’s more likely to join a cult?
- Who is most likely to be late?
- Who’s more likely to get thrown out of a bar?
- Who is most likely to break a world record?
- Who is most likely to become a Marvel supervillain?
- Who’s more likely to go to the store in their PJ’s?
- Who is most likely to survive a zombie apocalypse?
- Who is most likely to get a speeding ticket?
- Who is most likely to become a reality TV star?
Related – Good Morning Texts For Her
Fun Couples Questions
If you’re looking for some entertaining conversation starters, then look no further! Here are some hilarious couples questions that are sure to bring a smile to both of your faces:
- Do you consider yourself more of a nice person or a naughty person?
- Would you rather make your internet search history public or your bank balance?
- What’s the worst thing your parents have ever caught you doing?
- What’s the first thing you wash in the shower?
- What’s the weirdest thing you’ve ever done at someone else’s house?
- If you could rename your parents based on their personalities, what would their names be?
- What’s the weirdest nickname you’ve ever had?
- Would you rather clone yourself or clone me?
- What do you think is the most embarrassing thing to buy at a convenience store?
- If I say “sexy”, what is the first thing that you think of?
- Growing up what’s the worst lie that you ever told your parents?
- Would you rather never gain weight from junk food or never get hangovers from drinking?
Related – Flirty Texts
Funny Couple Questions (Him / Her)
The “He Said, She Said” couples question game is not only fun and silly, it’s quick and easy to play too! Simply decide if the answer to the questions are him or her. Also known as the “Mr. & Mrs. Game” or “Shoe Game”. It’s a fun couples game to break out on a double date or your next game night in with friends.
- Who made the first move?
- Who was the first to fall in love?
- Who said “I love you” first?
- Who has a cuter smile?
- Who is better at planning surprises?
- Who has better taste in music?
- Who has the best hair?
- Who is the first one to fall asleep?
- Who wakes up earlier?
- Who has the best style?
- Who can’t keep a secret?
- Who is the best cook?
- Who is the best dancer?
- Who snores the most?
- Who is a bigger party animal?
- Who is more romantic?
Related – Couples Question Game
“This Or That” Questions For Couples
No matter how long you’ve been a together funny “this or that” questions for couples can be great conversation starters. Not only are these questions silly and lighthearted, but they can also help you discover something new about your significant other:
- Date night in or Date night out?
- Pizza or Tacos?
- Board games or Video games?
- Funny movie or Dramatic movie?
- Rollercoasters or Water slides?
- Sweet or Savory?
- Instagram or Tiktok?
- Planning or Winging it?
- Calling or Texting?
- Bonfire or Fireplace?
- Air guitar or Air drums?
- Love or Money?
- Instagram famous or Infomercial famous?
- Babies dressed as animals or Animals dressed as humans?
- Resort or Cruise?
- Good morning text or Goodnight Text?
- Barefoot or Socks?
Related – Date Night Quotes: Best Date Night Captions For Instagram
Funny Questions For Married Couples
Hilarious couples game questions that are guaranteed to make you and your special person laugh and smile all night:
- Who is more likely to take care of a spider?
- What’s a fashion trend you used to rock but now totally regret?
- If you could choose one superpower for your partner what would it be?
- Who is the funniest?
- Which mythical creature do you wish was actually real?
- Would you rather be stuck on an island alone or with someone who talks non-stop?
- How long do you think you would last in the Hunger Games?
- Which Hogwarts house would the Sorting Hat most likely put you in?
- If you could choose any celebrity to officiate our future wedding, who would it be?
- What fictional friend group would you like us to join?
- What’s the weirdest thing you’ve seen your partner do?
Funny Questions For Relationships
Whether you’re trying to get to know someone better or simply lighten the mood with your longtime partner, here are some funny questions you can use to bring a slice of joy to your relationship:
- If you could be invisible, whose conversations would you like to overhear?
- What is the creepiest thing you could say to a perfect stranger?
- Would you rather cuddle or make out?
- What would you do if you could become invisible for a day?
- What’s the weirdest thing you’ve ever eaten?
- Have you ever been caught singing when you thought no one was listening?
- Would you rather always be gossiped about or never talked about?
- What’s the best prank you’ve ever played on someone?
- If animals could talk, which would be the most arrogant?
- Which one of us would make the better spy?
100 Funny Questions For Couples
Asking each other funny couples questions is a great way to stay connected to your partner. Wether, you’re newly engaged, a long-time couple, or married for years. It’s always nice to keep a few interesting questions around to ask your partner.
So save this list of fun questions to ask your partner and pull it out on your next date night to up the flirt factor. Or use it as a starting point for a weeknight date night idea. Perfect for when you want to spend some quality time at home together during the week.
**What To Read Next In Love & Relationships**
- Date Night Ideas (110+ Fun Activities That Are Better Than Netflix And Chill)
- 150 Flirty Would You Rather Questions (To Ask Your Boyfriend or Girlfriend)
- Boundary Questions For Couples
- 200+ Funny Questions (To Ask A Guy /Girl)
- Pillow Talk Questions For Couples
- 50 Questions To Ask Before Marriage
- Romantic Questions For Couples
Let’s Get Social!
Save this list of Funny Couples Questions To Ask Your Partner for later on Pinterest. Deanna Cobden is a certified Dating Coach & Relationship Expert. She is an author, speaker and founder of Dateworks.