Pillow talk questions for couples. Plus tips for deep, connected conversations with your partner late at night.
Pillow talk is one of the most intimate things that you can do in a romantic relationship. It’s also one of the best things about being a couple. As there’s something special about cuddling up with your partner at the end of the day and having a deep conversation that brings you closer.
Below you’ll find the best list of over 100 pillow talk questions and late night conversation starters that range from deep and intimate to random and funny. That will help you bond and connect with your partner in bed at the end of the day.
Questions About Your Day
Reconnect with your partner while snuggled up in bed at night with these pillow talk questions about your day:
- What was the best moment of your day?
- What’s something you’re looking forward to this week?
- What are 5 words that describe your day today?
- What’s something I did that made you feel loved today?
- What’s one thing that made you feel heard today?
- What’s something you learned that was new or interesting about the world, yourself, or me today?
- What is your favorite part of your daily routine?
- What’s something that made you smile today?
- What is one thing that you’re looking forward to tomorrow?
- If you could have the day off to do whatever you wanted tomorrow, where would you go and what would you do?
Pillow Talk Questions For Couples
End a romantic date night and unwind together late into the evening with these intimate conversation starters to keep your convo flowing:
- What do you think is one of our greatest strengths as a couple?
- What do you think would bring us closer together as a couple?
- What is something that drew you to me when we first met?
- What’s one of the best gifts you’ve ever received from me?
- What is the best relationship advice you’ve ever gotten?
- What movie or TV couple do you think we’re most like?
- If we had to choose “our song” as a couple, what would it be?
- Do you like when I send you flirty texts during the day?
- What’s your favorite memory of us as a new couple?
- What kind of romantic gifts do you like to receive?
- What do you enjoy most about our relationship?
- What did you think when you first saw me?
- What is your love language?
- What are some fun couples games that you’d us like to play?
- What’s something new that we should try as couple this year?
Related – Romantic Questions For Couples
Questions For Her
Sweet conversation starters to reconnect with your girlfriend or wife at the end of the day:
- Do you believe in soulmates?
- What is your ideal romantic getaway?
- What do you remember most about our first kiss?
- In what ways do you think we are compatible?
- If you were writing a book about our relationship, what would the title be?
- If you could relive any day we’ve spent together what would it be?
- If you could ask me one question, what would it be?
- Have you ever dreamt about me?
- What do you think I love most about you?
- What’s your favorite photo of us?
- What is your favorite tradition from your childhood?
- What’s your dream wedding destination?
- What was the first moment that you realized that you were in love with me?
Don’t forget to start her day off right with one of these cute good morning texts for her.
Questions For Him
Talk and relax in each other’s arms and ask your guy these deep late-night conversation starter questions for him:
- If you could start your dream business this year, what would you do?
- Do you believe we are alone in the universe?
- Who is one person that’s deeply impacted your life?
- If you could describe yourself in only one word, what would it be?
- What’s something that made you feel appreciated today?
- Do you believe in love at first sight?
- How do you see us growing as a couple 5 years from now? 10 years from now?
- How would you describe me to someone who’s never met me?
- If you could get spicy with me anywhere, where would it be?
- What is one thing that could happen tomorrow that would make your day?
- What outfit of mine do you think is the hottest?
- Is there a romantic song that makes you think of me when you hear it?
- What do you think are some goals we can work towards, together as a couple?
Pillow Talk Questions For Married Couples
Romantic and intimate conversation questions to ask your spouse, wife, husband, or long-term partner:
- How would you describe your spouse in one word?
- In your opinion, what is one thing I’m weirdly talented at?
- What’s something about our marriage that makes you feel grateful?
- If our relationship was a movie, what would the title be?
- What is one thing that you love about our marriage and relationship?
- What’s one thing you’d like to get better at this year?
- What is one word you’d use to describe me on our wedding day?
- What are your dreams for our future together?
- What activities do you wish we had more time for as a married couple?
- If you could design your own schedule, would you work more during the morning or at night?
- In what ways are we different from other married couples we know?
- Do you fantasize about me when you’re all alone?
- What’s the wildest thing you’d like us to do together?
- What’s a tradition that we can start in our marriage?
If you’re looking for some entertaining late night conversation starters and topics, then look no further! Here are some hilarious fun questions that will have you both smiling and laughing:
- If you could be a member of any TV show family, which would it be?
- What’s one thing from your childhood that you still have memorized?
- What is something you’re weirdly good at?
- Would you rather take a road trip with my parents or your parents?
- If you could swap lives with any fictional character for a day, who would it be? Why?
- What is the strangest thing you’ve ever eaten?
- What’s the weirdest thing you’ve ever done at someone else’s house?
- What cheesy movie do you secretly love?
- What’s the funniest thing that’s ever happened to you?
- What’s the weirdest song that makes you think of me?
- If you could have any celebrity as your best friend, who would you choose?
Laughing together as a couple has so many benefits and can help deepen your bond with your partner.
For more cute and playful meaningful conversation topics check out mys posts here:
Questions For Family & Friends
- What was the best vacation you’ve ever taken?
- If you could be any age for the rest of your life, which age would you choose and why?
- In your opinion, what’s the best seat in a movie theatre?
- What would be the ideal way to spend your birthday from beginning to end?
- What is your dream job?
- What do you think is most important in a healthy relationship – intimacy or friendship?
- What is the best thing about being your friend?
- What is the best thing about being my friend?
- Was there a bedtime story you loved as a kid?
- Would you rather be highly attractive or genius level smart?
- How many pets would you consider way too many?
- What do you think is the most embarrassing thing to buy at a convenience store?
- If you had a unusual superpower what would it be?
- If you won the lottery, what’s the first thing you’d do with the money?
- If you could only listen to one song for the rest of your life, what song would you pick?
- What are three things you couldn’t live without?
- Are you good at keeping secrets?
What Is Pillow Talk?
Pillow talk is the emotional connection that you build through intimate conversations with your partner while cuddling up bed together. For example sharing with each other your hopes, dreams and goals for the future. As well as, talking about what you love about each other and ways you can to deepen your relationship.
Related – The meaning of pillow talk and the benefits of romantic conversations in bed.
Intimate Conversation Starters
Below you’ll find specific pillow talk examples and sentences. Which will guide and help you to open up more about your daily lives to each other.
- What’s one thing I do that you think is really cute?
- Do you feel like you have achieved your purpose in life?
- What is your favorite memory of us?
- Do you feel satisfied with our intimate life?
- What’s your favorite thing to do by yourself?
- How does your family express love and affection?
- Do you want to be a parent one day?
- What’s your favorite way to practice self-care?
- What’s the next place we could visit on holiday?
- Who’s the person you respect most in life?
- What’s something on your bucket list that we should do together?
- What is your most cringeworthy embarrassing moment?
- Would like us to explore any intimate activities that we haven’t yet?
- Which of our past intimate encounters do you think about the most?
- What do you think makes a long-term relationship successful?
- If I got offered an amazing job in another country, would you move there with me?
- If you had to live in another country, where would you choose?
- If you could change one thing in your life, what would it be?
- Do you like when I send you cute good morning texts?
As a relationship coach I love these kinds of deep conversation starters because it opens the door to a whole new world possibilities.
How To Play “The Pillow Talk Questions Game” For Couples
How to have intimate pillow talk conversations with your partner:
- First find a spot to cozy up with your partner in bed.
- Second choose questions from this list of meaningful conversation starters and topics above.
- Then take turns asking each other the questions. For the best conversations choose a mix of silly and playful, to random, intimate, spicy, or anything in between.
- The goal is to evoke positive emotions while having fun and learning more about each other at a deeper level.
For an example of how to get started your conversation started, try asking your partner queries like the following:
“What’s your favorite thing about our relationship?” or “What’s something you’re looking forward to us doing as a couple in the future?”. The key is to be present in the moment and really listen to your partner’s answers.
If you can’t be there in person to drift off to sleep in each others arms. Then you can play a game of 20 questions with a “Pillow Talk” theme over text, the phone or video chat. And, don’t forget to send them a cute good night text when you’re done.
Benefits Of Pillow Talk For Couples
In my experience as a certified dating and relationship coach I can tell you that pillow talk is a great way to deeply connect with your partner. And it also has many other benefits for your relationship.
In a particular, one research study from the University of Delaware concluded the following results for couples who practiced pillow talk on a regular basis:
- Couples who engaged in pillow talk reported higher levels of relationship satisfaction.
- Intimate conversations helps both partners relax and unwind after a long day, which leads to better sleep quality and an improved overall sense of well-being.
- Pillow talk deepens your emotional connection and increases your relationship intimacy.
- Builds trust and strengthens a couples bond by sharing thoughts, feelings, and desires.
- Improves communication skills and helps both partners become better listeners.
- Couples who engage in pillow talk regularly report better conflict resolution skills and lower levels of stress in their relationship.
If you’re looking for some good pillow talk topics to keep on hand then make sure you keep this list handy.
**What To Read Next In Love & Relationships**
- Best Yes or No Questions For Couples
- 220 Questions For Engaged Couples (To Ask Before Marriage)
- Boundary Questions For Couples
- Flirty Questions To Ask A Guy or Girl
- Funny Questions (To Ask A Guy /Girl)
- Flirty Good Morning Texts For Him
- 50 Questions To Ask Before Marriage
Let’s Get Social!
Save this list of Pillow Talk Questions For Couples for later on Pinterest.