9 texts to get him chasing you. The best flirty messages, replies and texts a guy can’t ignore.
Do you want the guy you like to chase you? If so, there are a few things you can do. One of the best ways to get a guy to pursue you is by sending him flirty text messages. Today I’m sharing with you the best texts to send a guy to get him to chase you.
These are the best flirty messages and replies that no man can resist. Some of these texts are even going to get him to ask you on a date.
But before we start it’s important to keep in mind a few things. These texts are meant to be sent with a playful spirit. You want him to know that you’re interested and it’s ok to pursue you.
While at the same remembering that after you send him the message, the ball is in his court. Which means that you take a step back and give him time and space to pursue you.
Below you’ll find texts to make him chase you that are flirty and a bit sassy, but we still kept it classy. Which is another important thing to be aware of. Especially, if you’re in the early stages of dating and just getting to know a guy.
Because, a little playful intrigue goes a long way in getting a guys attention.
Let’s get started!
9 Texts To Get Him Chasing You
Send him one of these 9 texts to get him chasing you. What’s so perfect about the messages below is that you can send them to get him chasing you over text. And they can also get him to step up and ask you out on date in real life.
1. You’ve been on my mind all morning, I can’t wait to see you later 😘
This sweet and flirty text will help you get his attention and stay on his mind all day. Guys love to win so if he knows that so far he’s been making you happy. He will continue to take action and pursue a relationship with you in the same direction.
This message works best if you’ve already had a least 3 or more dates.
2. I really hope you’re not a believer in the three-day rule…:)
If you’ve just met a guy send him this as first text. It shows that you’re interested and confident enough to put yourself out there in a cool and laid back way. Which in turn gets his attention and makes him think about you.
3. I like you, you like me…So what are you going to do about it?
If you want to know how to make him chase you through text one of the main things to know is that guys love a confidence. And a woman that knows what she wants. This message works because it’s bold and let’s your confidence shine though. As well as, challenges him to take immediate action.
4. I probably shouldn’t tell you this, but do you know what I find irresistible about you?
Get ready for a fast reply because is a text that no man can resist finding out the answer too. It’s intriguing and flattering without being too much. It’s also sends a clear sign that you’re into him.
5. You know what would be even better than a text back? An invitation to dinner 🙂
If you want him to chase you, then you also have to be catchable. This text gets right to the point. Letting him know that you’re ready and interested in taking your relationship to the next level. And that it’s time he make the next move and asks you out.
6. I bet you can’t guess what I’m thinking about right now…😉
Get ready for him to reply to this one asap! As this is one of those texts he can’t resist. Because a message with a little mystery is completely seductive and impossible to ignore.
7. You’re so lucky that you’re cute. I guess that’s why I keep you around…;)
You’re telling him that you like him and that you’re attracted to him. Without, actually telling him that you like him. If he’s into you to? Well then, you certainly will get his attention. Which means game on!
8. If you play your cards right tonight there may be a sexy game of truth or dare in your future…;)
Beware that this one will make his imagination run wild and get him chasing you fast. So it’s a text that’s meant for a guy that you are definitely already seeing. And that you are also comfortable with your conversation taking a turn and heating up.
9. If you want to make a move, today would be the perfect time to go for it.
This one is challenges him to step up to the plate and move your relationship forward. It sounds bold. Like you’re the one making the first move, but really you’re not.
It’s simply you giving him the green light. And telling him in a confident and high value way that it’s time for him to make a move and chase you.
If that isn’t a call to action well then I don’t know what is.
For more on how to get a guy to pursue you check our our post here >> Get Him To Chase You (What Really Works)
In addition to these 9 magic texts to make him chase you, you’ll want to keep reading. Because below you’ll also find out the kind of texts that guys love to receive.
As well as 40 texts to make him think about you. With the best examples of irresistible messages to send to him.
40 Texts To Make Him Think About You
Below you you’ll find a list of 40 texts that will make him think about you. These are text messages that guys love to receive. You’ll find messages for him that are cute, flirty, sweet, seductive, sassy, funny and sassy. Enjoy!
Flirty Texts To Make Him Think About You
If you want to make a him think about you and chase you. Then text your guy one of the 9 flirty messages and replies below.
Get ready, because these flirty messages are a sure-fire way to pique his interest and encourage him to pursue you.
- I probably shouldn’t tell you this because I’m kinda shy…😌 but you have no idea what I’m thinking right now…😻
- I like you. You like me. What do you say, let’s skip the small talk and get straight to flirting.
- I really enjoyed that kiss good night and I’m ready for a sequel.
- Texting with you is fun, but when can I lay my eyes on those muscles of yours? 😍
- I just saw the new picture you uploaded. Looking cuter than ever, I see.
- There’s this cute guy that I can’t stop thinking about… What do you think I should I do about him? 😉
- Had a dream last night…spoiler alert you were in it…😉
- I’ve been thinking about you all day…and it hasn’t all been PG.
- Just so you know, you crushed that first date. So, I guess the only question now is, how are you on second dates? 🙂
Texts A Guy Can’t Ignore
Guys can’t ignore texts that are playful, flirtatious and a little bit mysterious. While of course, as a dating coach I have to mention that it’s important not to play games when dating. It’s also true that a little mystery never hurt either.
- You know we should really stop texting and start seeing each other in person…:)
- Already dreaming about our next date, and hopefully our first kiss.
- So why haven’t you asked me to see the new [Insert Movie Name] movie yet? 🙂
- I was looking at my watch and thinking it’s about time you make a move on me…😉. Send this message to him if you want to get him to ask you out. In playful, yet high value way.
Texts Guys Love To Receive
If you want to keep him chasing you. Then capture his interest by being bold and flirty. But don’t forget to hold back a bit to keep things intriguing. This way you won’t get stuck in a conversation that gets too racy too fast.
Especially during the early stages of dating. This way his curiosity will keep him interested. And much more likely to keep chasing you.
- I am so excited about our date tonight. If you play your cards right, you’re going to love what I’ve got planned for later! Once you send him this he’ll be very curious as to what you’ll say next. Which means that he will most likely reply to your message lightening fast.
- Good morning! I’m still wearing that smile you gave me…😉
- Call me later so that I can describe in detail what I dreamt about you last night…If you want to get a guy to call you instead of texting. Then this text works wonders.
- Want to play a game? Then hit him up with flirty game of would you rather or 21 questions.
If you want to know what questions to ask him. Check our post here >> The Best Flirty Would You Rather Questions To Ask A Guy.
Funny Texts For Him
It can be hard to keep a guy’s attention over text, but don’t worry, we’ve got the perfect solution. Funny texts that will make him think about you and smile. By sending him something funny and unexpected, you’ll grab his attention and keep it all to yourself.
- What are you up to this weekend? Hmmm…wait…let me guess…taking a sewing class so you can make me a new purse. Amazing!! You are sooo sweet!
- OK, I need you to list a few things that are wrong with you because I can’t find any! 😉
- I had a great time last night! I’m still dying over [something he said/did]. Turns out you’re super hot *and* funny? What are you hiding??
- Woah! You like [something he likes]?? I didn’t know you were that type! I’m not sure that we can be friends 😉
- Just so you know, I can’t stop thinking about you in that [item of clothing]. And I am NOT mad at it. 😉
Seductive Text Messages For Him
If you’re looking to capture a guy’s attention, then sending him a seductive text is a great way to do it! By tantalizing him with a few suggestive messages, you’ll keep him thinking about you all day long. Below you’ll find a list of sexy texts to get you started.
- I must say that when I think about what we did last night, I can’t focus on anything else..:)
- Just so you know if you were here with me, we’d be doing something pretty interesting…😉
- Are you missing me in your bed right now? Yes or yes…:)
- Just went lingerie shopping today…who knows there could be a private fashion show in your future…XOXO…😘
- I can’t wait until later on…I get excited just thinking about it 😍
- I was just in bed thinking about you. I bet you can’t guess what was on my mind…
- I can’t stop thinking about how you looked at me the other night… It sent shivers down my spine.
- I’m in bed over here, you’re in bed over there…I’d say that one of us is in the wrong place.
Cute Good Morning Texts
If you’re looking to get your guy thinking about you, send him a cute good morning text. A sweet morning message is the perfect way to start his day off with a smile and remind him of how much you care. These texts will make him think about you all day long and hopefully make him want to see you again soon.
- Good morning! I can’t get last night’s kiss off my mind… 😍
- Good morning handsome! Did you sleep well? Or were you waaaay too busy dreaming about me… 😉
- Morning babe! I’m getting butterflies just thinking about seeing you later…😻
- Good morning handsome, missing me yet?
- Good morning! You really put a big smile on my face last night. Let’s do it again soon! X
Sweet Good Night Text Messages
Are you looking for something to make him think about you before bed? Something sweet and flirty? Then check out these cute good night texts for him. They’re sure to make a guy smile and maybe even a little bit more.
- Just so you know, tonight was basically the perfect first date. Sweet dreams!
- Goodnight handsome, I hope your dreams are as sweet as you are…:)
- Good night Babe! Don’t let the bedbugs bite—cuz that’s my job….;)
- Today was absolutely perfect. Sweet dreams! XOXO
- G’nite! Missing you and wishing you were here to steal my blankets…;)
What Texts Do Guys Like To Receive?
Guys like to receive texts that are fun, flirty, and bold. They enjoy getting texts that can keep the conversation going with fun questions. So that there’s a playful back and forth flirty banter. Guys also like sweet texts, and funny texts. Not to mention seductive texts. And yes, guys even like getting compliments. As well as a cute good morning text and sweet good night texts too!
9 Texts To Send To A Guy
So there you have it 9 texts to get him to chase you. Plus, flirty, cute texts and 40 texts that will make him think about you. So you can make an emotional connection and get to know him on a deeper level. And definitely stay on his mind all day and all night long.
But remember, texting is only one part of the dating process. You have to get off your phone and meet up with him in real life too.
After all the best relationships are made by connecting with each other in person.
**Your Next Step**
Want to attract great guy? Get your complimentary guide 44 Places To Meet A High Quality man Click Here.
**What To Read Next – How To Text Guys**
Save this list of 9 Texts To Get Him Chasing You for later on Pinterest...